Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pumpin Fluff- 3 PointsPlus values (Submitted by Desi from Wednesday night)

   1 box of fat free sugar free instant vanilla pudding (4 serving size)
   1 tub of Lite or fat free cool whip
   1 15oz can of pumpkin (not the pie filling)
Pumpkin Pie Spice to taste
Cinnamon to taste

Set out cool whip to thaw.  Mix pudding mix (with no milk added) to
the pumpkin and mix until blended.  Fold in cool whip and add pumpkin
pie spice and cinnamon to taste.



Desi says-  This stuff saves me every Thanksgiving!  I make a batch and eat the
whole thing over the course of Thanksgiving weekend when everyone eats
their pie for dessert.  It's so light and fluffy.

I divided the recipe into 6 servings.  I'm not sure how much that is because I haven't made it yet, but I plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment